• Contact Us
    • picture
    • picture
    • picture
    • picture


    Non Profit

    We have been providing services to non profits for the past 6 years in the area of accounting - income and expenditure statements , 990 Non Profit tax returns ,filing for 501 (c ) ( 3) tax exemption as well as sales tax exemption.

    The proces of filing for tax exemptions takes time and attention to details to receive ypur status in a timely manner.

    We can file incorporation papers
    Register and receive EIN number
    501 ( C ) ( 3) tax exemption
    Articles of Incorporation or Organisation
    Amendment to Articles of Organization
    Brochures ,Flyers, Pamplets prepared
    Sales Tax exemption

    Getting a visa for religious workers

    Immigration laws provides for two categories of immigrant visas for religious workers

    •Ministers of Religion (SD-category); and •Certain Religious Workers (SR-category).
    Both of these immigrant religious worker categories are included in the Employment Fourth Preference (E4): Certain Special Immigrants category and are separate and distinct from the nonimmigrant Temporary Religious Workers category.

    Qualifying as an Immigrant Religious Worker

    Qualifications of both the petitioning organization and the prospective religious worker are reviewed by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) when the required petition is filed and by a consular officer during the prospective religious worker’s visa interview at a U.S. embassy or consulate. To qualify as an immigrant religious worker, for at least two years before a petition may be filed on your behalf, you must:

    •Have been a member of the religious denomination having a bona fide nonprofit, religious organization in the United States for which you are coming to work; and
    •Have been continuously carrying out the religious vocation or occupation that you intend to carry out in the United States.

    •To qualify for an immigrant visa as a Minister of Religion (SD-category), you must be entering the United States to work solely as a minister of your religious denomination.
    •To qualify for an immigrant visa as a Certain Religious Worker (SR-category), you must be entering the United States to work:
    ?In a religious vocation either in a professional or nonprofessional capacity; or
    ?In a religious occupation in a professional or nonprofessional capacity.
    NOTE: If you receive an immigrant visa in the Certain Religious Worker (SR) category, you must enter the United States with the visa before September 30, 2012.

    The First Step toward an Immigrant Visa: Filing the Petition
    The first step toward a religious worker immigrant visa is to file a petition. You or your prospective U.S. employer must file a Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). For instructions on how to file a petition, including requirements to qualify, required documentation relating to the petitioning organization, and required supporting documents, see Form I-360 on the USCIS website. Additional information for all employment-based immigrants is available on the USCIS Permanent Workers webpage.

    Next Steps – Fees and Visa Application
    After USCIS approves the petition, it is sent to the National Visa Center (NVC). Once received, the NVC will assign a case number for the petition. When an applicant’s priority date meets the most recent qualifying date, the NVC will send the Choice of Address and Agent form to the applicant, if an attorney or agent will be used. (NOTE: If you already have an attorney, the NVC will not send you this form.) NVC will begin pre-processing the applicant’s case by providing the applicant with instructions to submit the appropriate fees. After the appropriate fees are paid, the NVC will request that the applicant submit the necessary immigrant visa documents, including application forms, civil documents, and more. Learn more about National Visa Center visa case processing.

    Can My Family Members also Receive Immigrant Visas?
    Based on your approved petition, your spouse and minor unmarried children, younger than 21, may apply for immigrant visas with you. Like you, they must also fill out required application forms, obtain required civil documents, pay the required fees, and undergo medical examinations.

    Numerical Limitations
    All categories of employment-based immigrant visas, including religious workers, are issued in the chronological order in which the petitions were filed until the annual numerical limit for the category is reached. The filing date of a petition becomes the applicant's priority date. Immigrant visas cannot be issued until an applicant's priority date is reached. In certain heavily oversubscribed categories, there may be a waiting period of several years before a priority date is reached. Check the Visa Bulletin for the latest priority dates. Religious Worker immigrant visa cases fall under Employment Fourth Preference.

    Fees are charged for the following services:

    •Filing a Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, with USCIS (this fee is charged by USCIS)
    •Processing an immigrant visa application, Form DS-230 or DS-260 (see Note below)
    •Medical examination and required vaccinations (costs vary)
    •Other costs may include: translations; photocopying charges; fees for obtaining the documents you need for the immigrant visa application (such as passport, police certificates, birth certificates, etc.); and expenses for travel to the U.S. embassy or consulate for your visa interview. Costs vary from country to country and case to case.
    For current fees for Department of State services, see Fees for Visa Services. For current fees for USCIS services, see Check Filing Fees on the USCIS website.

    Note: Fees must be paid for each intending immigrant, regardless of age, and are not refundable.

    Fees should not be paid to the NVC or paid at the U.S. embassy or consulate where you have your visa interview unless specifically requested. Applicants will be provided with instructions by the NVC on where and when to pay the appropriate fees. These instructions are also available on NVC's Immigrant Visa Processing webpage. Do not send payments to the NVC’s address in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

    Required Documentation
    In general, the following documents are required:

    •Passport(s) valid for 60 days beyond the expiration date printed on the immigrant visa.
    •Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Form DS-230, both Part I and Part II, or Online Immigrant Visa Application and Registration, Form DS-260 (NOTE: Form DS-260 is a new online application form. It is currently in use for immigrant visa applicants whose cases meet certain criteria. Review Online Immigrant Visa Forms to learn whether you must complete the online DS-260 form.)
    •Two (2) 2x2 photographs. See the required photo format explained in Photograph Requirements.
    •Civil Documents for the applicant. See Documents the Applicant Must Submit for more specific information about documentation requirements, including information on which documents may need to be translated. The consular officer may ask for more information during your visa interview. If not already submitted to the NVC, bring clear, legible photocopies of civil documents, such as birth and marriage certificates, and any required translations to your immigrant visa interview. Original documents and translations can then be returned to you.
    •Financial Support – At your immigrant visa interview, you must demonstrate to the consular officer that you will not become a public charge in the United States.
    •Completed Medical Examination Forms – These are provided by the panel physician after you have completed your medical examination and vaccinations

    used courtesy of US Dept of Homeland Security 2012